Topband: less on XZ0A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: less on XZ0A
From: kd9sv@tk7.net (gary nichols)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:12:18 -0500
After spending morning and evenings listening on all available antennas
both kd9sv and k9uwa are in agreement that at least for this
DX-pedition, we are definately in an RF "black hole"  with stations all
around us  (within 200 or 300 miles) reporting long periods of decent
copy.

    I just returned from a long cold walk in the snow walking my
beverages to confirm that they are still operational.  I guess there are
just some areas that each of us has that will be impossible to work from
our particular location.

frustrated and disappointed in nortnern Indiana....de gary kd9sv