Topband: XZ0A logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A logs
From: n6ff@tco.net (Dick Wolf)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:50:29 -0800
Hi All,

I just picked up the logs for the 26th and 27th, 326 entries, hope I copied
them okay, as the signals were very weak tonight.

On the 26th, the only NA was WC7N - the first South African ZS4TX, was logged
on the 27th, along with NA's K4WM, W4GF, W4MM, W5FI, W8TOP, WS9V, K9RJ,
N2IC/0, W9YRZ, N2KK, N6DX, KH6DX/6, WB6ADZ, WU6T, K6FG, KF7E, WA5VGI, K2KW,
W6KUT, KU7S, K6DC, K6YA, W6PBI, W7AM, W7AWA, W6CR, W7MCU, N6JV, NY7T, K8PO,
N6TR/7, and lastly VE7DKU.

Congrats to eveyone, hope your callsign was typed and copied correctly, way
to go Bernie (ZS4TX).

73 & I am going to go see what's on in the Contest.

Dick - N6FF