Topband: Pacific via QRP

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Pacific via QRP
From: dz@VOA.GOV (Richard Zwirko)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:18:00 -0500 (EST)
Hi Rob,
  FB on 2nd QRP QSO with VK6HD. Also have done the same with 5W but
you're one up on me with the 1 Watt QSO with Mike. My best 1 Watt DX
and my 1st Asia QRP QSO was with Rikki, 4X4NJ. The 2nd Asian 5W Q was
5B4ADA. It still amazes me just how good condx can get on the Top Band at
times.  Has anybody been able to convince VP6BR to at least TRY 160M
without an amp?                                             ---

See you all this weekend on 160M in the CW ARRL DX Test.

73 de Rich - K1HTV
K1HTV@ARRL.net