Topband: YM3LZ on Top Band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YM3LZ on Top Band
From: wally@el-soft.com (Valeri Stefanov)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:08:23 +0200
To all list members who need TA on 160m
I am glad to inform you that on 14th of Feb.2000
we have been issued a license to operate from
Turkey with the special callsign  YM3LZ.

Operation will take place between  22nd to 29th of March 2000.

Operators : TA3YJ, TA3J, TA3D, LZ2CJ and LZ2FV.

We will be as YM3LZ in CQWW WPX SSB 2000 Multi/Single Category.
The rest of the time I will pay as much attention as possible to
Top Band operation.

The QTH is 55km north of Izmir at 1000 m asl ,so
the first reflection will allways be into the sea.
Planned 160m antennas are  Inv.Vee @15m and 20m high
vertical. Power output - the maximum allowed in TA
- 400 W output.

QSL via TA3YJ - Nilay Mine Aydogmus (XYL of TA3J).
ta3yj@yahoo.com

See you all on Top Band.

73's
Wally LZ2CJ