Topband: HF0POL

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HF0POL
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 07:38:43 +0100
Hi ,
I'v got several questions about activity HF0POL on Topband.I'v been talking
with Marek yesterday and he still has not antennas for 160 m,they were
damaged during storms last winter.It seems to me he has been not too keen in
Topband subject and has been not able to tell me when he will try to erect
something for our Band/he has answered me "maybe coming Winter"/.Anyway I
hope I will be able to be in a touch with him by e-mail and to convince him
how 13 Zone is needed on Topband.
They have restrictions in using Internet,so I have to wait for his e-mail
/he has promised to send me one with all explanations/.

                      73 Rys
                       SP5EWY

P.S.Congrats to all who has been able to work FO0 from Europe.They have been
readable here only once on 7th March with 449 for 15 mins, but Western and
Southern Europe have had much better situation /IT9ZGY gave them 599 +20dB
the same time HI/.