Topband: ZX0F 160M Qsl's - 28 OCT - 2 NOV 1999

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZX0F 160M Qsl's - 28 OCT - 2 NOV 1999
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:45:24 EST
Hi Gang

As you know, I participated in the ZX0F operation for CQWW SSB this past
October handling most of the 160M operations. We also operated 160m CW before
the contest and for two days thereafter making about 500 QSO's in total on
Topband.

As previously announced, the standard QSL route for this operation is via
PY5EG, Atilano de Oms, in Curitiba, Brazil.

HOWEVER, I now have in my possession sufficient ZX0F QSL blanks to accomodate
anyone who worked us on 160m during the period from 28 October 1999 - 2
November 1999 inclusive.

PSE NOTE:   This is the ONLY period for which I have logs.  I ONLY have LOGS
for 160M operations.

I do have all 160M logs for the period 28 Oct 1999 - 2 November 1999, CW
before and after and SSB during the contest itself.

If anyone wishes a 160M card for this operation during this specific period,
I will be psed to assist - SASE/(IRC) required, as appropriate!

Many thanks.

My address is:

Jeff Briggs
21 Dartantra Drive
Hopewell Jct, NY 12533

Again, pse do not send me QSL's for bands OTHER THAN 160M and pse do not send
me QSL's for anything other than the period 28 October - 2 November 1999 as I
cannot assist outside the period for which I was there.

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com