Topband: 9V1PC Website

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 9V1PC Website
From: peter.sally@pacific.net.sg (Peter Cook)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:42:32 +0800
Guys,

As we end the season to the Northern Hemisphere (not sure what will
happen here- I'm on the equator), a note of thanks for the many who
heard my QRP signals and worked and also to those who tried. In
particular Ron K6UR and Dick N6FF who responded to my first attempts
tuning my single wire to 160m on 16 Nov 99.  Without them I would never
have contemplated 160m DX with my simple setup.

I have updated my very simple WEB site with a nice photo of me and my
Harmonic working one of the many West Coast USA stations I QSO'ed on  20
Feb 2000.  Mom was busy with the camera....

http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~peter.sally/

I'll try to get some better antennas up for next season but Condos are
not very antenna friendly.

73's and DX

Peter Cook, 9V1PC