Topband: 160 Meter Links

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Meter Links
From: kn4lf@webtv.net (Thomas Giella)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:01:52 -0500 (EST)
I've compiled a series of useful 160 meter links on my website at:

http://kn4lf.tripod.com/index-2.html

The links cover propagation, DXing, contesting, antenna's, powerline
noise and other fellow 160 meter enthusiast's websites.

Also I heard W7AWA working the 7M3HLQ on 1819.62 kc at 1330 UTC, that's
well after my local sunrise. The 7M3 was 449 here in Florida. 7M3's last
ionospheric hop off of the E layer after dropping out of the E/F layer
duct was in near darkness/greyline, so made it here.

73 Friend,

Thomas Giella, KN4LF