Topband: It Ain't Over...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: It Ain't Over...
From: magoo@isp.on.ca (BILL MCHUGH)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:01:03 -0400
I could just hear a few bits and pieces from Gus, KH2/K4SXT in QSO with W8JI
the other morning.  Now, Tom was hearing him about 579 but at least some of
the rest of us "mortals" can still hope to have a QSO with PAC DX for a
couple of weeks yet.

It was in May two years ago when I was able to QSO VK9NS at 599 both
ways-that morning he worked several stations but at least two guys less than
100 miles from me heard not a dot!  So, LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN!

Stange band...stranger people who populate it!!!

Bill, VE3CSK