Topband: Where would you like us to go - answer

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Where would you like us to go - answer
From: chris@manyoaks.co.uk (Manyoaks)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:45:34 +0100
I recently posted a request to ask where you would like us to go for
CQWW160 2001.  (see archives 17th April).

I received 41 replies with 91 votes cast (i.e. some voted for more than one
country).  The initial list looks like this:

ZB2 = 16 votes; GJ = 12; GU = 12; 3A = 9; GD = 7; ZC4 = 5; SV5 = 4; C3 = 4

Scoring 2 votes each = 5A, TT, TJ, and EA9.  Fourteen other countries
scored 1 vote each.

Thanks for the input.  I'll leave the book open for any more comments -
particularly now you can see the list emerging - and then we will chew it
over.  I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has worked from 3A,
ZC4, C3 or SV5.

73  Chris  G3SVL