Topband: 160m Preamps

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m Preamps
From: w0hh@msn.com (w0hh)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:44:20 -0500
Thank you to the many who sent info, which by and large included the url =
for I.C.E. It appears that the KD9SV preamp is no longer available.
So, I called ICE and ordered a couple of the 123B preamps. Later this =
summer, or early fall, I will post how they worked out with the Delta =
type pennant RX antenna that I have planned. I have the 950 Ohm balun =
and terminating resistor. If I run any tests with Ron, WO0Y, who lives =
about 50 miles north of KC, I will post those results as well.
Vy 73, Tom W0HH