Topband: Low Band DX Season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Low Band DX Season
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:50:36 +0300
The first NA station (K3JT) worked this morning, 20 minutes before my
sunrise (0256Z). Also heard K1???NA or something like that calling me at my
sunrise, but the noise level went up after my sunrise (0315), so I couldn't
complete the callsign. Both signals were solid S7, so I hope we will have
another great season. Still chasing zones 2 and 13 to complete 6B WAZ, any
help will be appreciated. Look for me starting 0200-0230 (depending when my
baby-alarm goes on) till my sunrise on 1823 KHz if it.s clear.
CU on the 1st September!

73 Ivo 5B4ADA