Topband: 160M Bandpass filter drawing. K0FF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160M Bandpass filter drawing. K0FF
From: K0FF@ARRL.NET (K0FF)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:23:35 -0500
Fred, here is a drawing for a 160M bandpass filter. The first section is a 5
element Chebyshev lowpass filter and the second section is a 7 element
Chebyshev hipass filter. Different values are given for the lowpass portion,
depending if the upper cutoff frequency is selected to be 80Meters or 40
Meters. Either section can be used alone, but these are designed for use in
the 50 Ohm side of the matching transformer.
The drawing is located at:
http://homepages.dstream.net/K0FF/HomebrewTips/160mBandPassFilter

There are kits available for this type thing, as well as the preamp. Anyone
interested, contact me off the reflector, I will pass along details as they
are know to me.

Happy Building, Geo>K0FF

PS comments always welcome.