Topband: East Timor DXpedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: East Timor DXpedition
From: ea6nb@wanadoo.es (Jaime P.Ullívarri)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:14:01 -0000
Hi Rod and all,
It is not a good frequency at all for me, I have a BCI ( second harmonic mix
from two local BC ) very strong 59 plus it does not matter if I use a
400-HPF and 800-BPF Dunester filter ( they are quite effective not problem
with overloading ) it is impossible to hear anything between 1826.5 to
1827.5. What is good for some is bad for others.
Will not be better to use two different frequencies on Top Band Dxpeditions?
so more chances to every body. Last ZD9ZM operation he did use another
frequency which it was quite good for me ( I work him the first time he came
out ) but I've heard other complaining about it.
This is a big problem for me it hinder me to work most, maybe I will have to
move to other island, hi...
73, Jaime EA6NB