Topband: Cape Verde.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Cape Verde.
From: annesi@fmc.univ.trieste.it (Alberto Annesi [IV3TAN])
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:16:27 +0200
Hi topbanders,
I'll be active from Cape Verde (from D44BS qth) expecially
on low bands 160 & 80 mt SSB before and after the CQWW SSB
with D44BS call.

I'll participate in CQWW SSB with the special call D4A like S.O.A.B.
Before the contest I'll test a few type of antennas: dipole, inverted L,
slooper and I would like to receive as many as possible reports from
EU and USA.

My equipment will be an ICOM 781 and TL922.

Best 73 de IV3TAN  Alberto
iv3tan@tin.it

P.S.  This is a good time to mention that I would like to minimize posts
soliciting contest activity unless your location is least semi-rare and
unless you will be making special pre/post contest efforts on 160.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation...de W4ZV.