Topband: 160 from VK6

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 from VK6
From: bazley@iinet.net.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:39:40 -0800
Greetings,
Of possible interest to North America...UK8LA and EX8F were good signals
this morning from 1945z until sunrise on 1825 and 1822.5. I know this is not
a time for USA QSO's but as both stations are very QRV on other bands there
are chances to make a sked.
Dale VQ9QM was also on calling CQ stations from Europe and Asia.
I worked Bob ,G3ZEM, now as 5B4AGN, and he said he would be in CQ test as
ZC4ZM. He told me that the LF antennas at the ZC4 site were very poor. He
was going to England in January and on his return he would improve the ZC4
LF situation. BTW he was very good copy on 80m.
The Band was good this morning with QSO's to Europe, Asia, Africa and North
America ( VE1ZZ!!).
Now if someone could get the TS7 to come on earlier!!!!
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD