Topband: update 160 frequency allocations tables 11-23-00

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: update 160 frequency allocations tables 11-23-00
From: k0ckdennis@machlink.com (Dennis Peterson)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 07:51:51 -0600
Many have requested a listing of the Topband frequency allocations so I
am posting the current listing as of today and I apoligize in advance
if there are some incorrect frequency statements.  This could be due to
some recent changes in a particular country's status that I haven't been
made aware of.

note to reflector...this file could not be posted because it exceeds the
length for messages to the reflector (>40000 characters).  If you want the
most current listing via E-mail please contact K0CKD directly.  Otherwise,
you can view the listing on the Webpage below (current to 1/1/2000)...de W4ZV:

http://www.topband.net/topban2000.txt

Thank you for using and viewing these tables..................

H A P P Y    T H A N K S G I V I N G  AND  7 3 'S  T O   A L L..........

KØCKD       Dennis