Topband: W1AW at 1818

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W1AW at 1818
From: w0hh@msn.com (w0hh)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:13:10 -0600
Personally, I see no reason to have code practice on 160m at all. The League
has code practice on the internet. That should be sufficient, along with all
the tapes, cd's, and etc. With the maximum CW required now being only 5 WPM,
it seems like a serious waste of RF. Actually, they can cease transmitting
all of these so-called bullitens, code practice, etc anywhere on the ham
bands as far as I am concerned.

73, Tom W0HH

P.S.  Last post on this subject...write your Directors with your opinion
one way or the other...I'm on 10 meters in the contest so the reflector
will be dormant until ~1000 UTC tomorrow...de W4ZV.