Topband: Titanex V160HD

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Titanex V160HD
From: stanseiffert@home.com (stanseiffert)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:23:53 -0800
I received 8 responses to my query about the Titanex V160HD.  No one had any
experience with this antenna. There were varied comments about other types
of Titanex antennas.  Jay at Array Solutions, the U.S. distributor for
Titanex, said that he has sold other Titanex antennas, but, no V160HD's as
yet.  I still think the possibility of a 87ft crank up free standing
vertical for 160M is intriguing.  I would be interested in hearing from
anyone who has tried something similar.

73's and Happy Holidays
Stan W7AWA

P.S.  See  http://www.titanex.de/verticals.html  for more info on the
160HD and other Titanex verticals...de W4ZV