Topband: ARRL condition in I2.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL condition in I2.
From: Giulio Scaroni" <scaroni@phoenix.it (Giulio Scaroni)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:44:46 +0100
Also here i have had a very nice surprise with the condion of Saturday =
and Sunday in the ARRL contest.
I was not remember that there was the contest (yes i need to think also =
to my job problem) and Friday evening i was at a dinner with some old =
friend, so when i have come back at home from the dinner  at about 1.00 =
Z of Saturday morning i have switch on the radio and the signal from USA =
was solid here.
So a little time to warm the finger, they was little cold becouse i have =
drink at dinner some....glass of genuine bier (hi), and i have called, =
so from 1.13 Z to 4.30 Z i have made 134 qso, than i have closed becouse =
i was very tired.
Sunday morning i have tried from 5.17 Z to 6.35 Z making 46 qso.
Is first ARRL for me but i like it very much, i'll stay tuned for the =
next year.
The results is 180 qso, 36 states about 20.000 point of score, not bad =
for some hour only..
Sorry for all that station that was calling but were in the noise.

73's to all and see you on Top Band.
de Giulio IK2DED.