Topband: 160 condx this morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 condx this morning
From: bogyo@helios.date.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:01:32 +0100
Dear Fellow Topbanders,

I hope I have finally built a decent transmitting antenna. I put up a
170 foot inverted L with a 75 foot vertical part. I still have the "old"
radial system of 66 radials. I also have re-built the 11 Beverages.

Two days ago I worked some 14 JAs in 16 minutes, and this
morning I have worked abut 10 US in 30 minutes or so. But I need
to know if conditions were really below normal, to be satisfied with
the result.

I have not seen any packet spots from Eastern Europe of W5, W0
or West Coast this morning, so I would say we have seen better
days, huh?

73 es DX

Steve HA0DU