Topband: 160 meter QTH available for ARRL DX Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meter QTH available for ARRL DX Contest
From: herbs@vitelcom.net (Herbert Schoenbohm)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:22:37 -0400
My St. Croix Virgin Islands QTH is available for the upcoming ARRL CW
(February 17-18) and ARRL Phone (March 3-4). It is a superb 160 meter
location on sea level flat land 300 meters from the beach.  It has full
service facilities ( Icom 765, modified L4B, computer with CT 9.31, four
beverages) with a separate ham shack and efficiency apartment.  Setup
was used as NP2S in CQ 160 contest by the Battlecreek duo (W8UVZ and
K8GG).  This morning they worked the first ever JA to VI 160 meter
contact with JA1JRK coming through at dawn. Last year I was able to win
the World High on 160 for both sections of the ARRL International
Contest. KP2 call sign available if needed.  Please contact me via E
mail ASAP if you have any interest.

More information is available at
http://pages.prodigy.net/k2kw/qthlist/na/kp2.htm

73,  Herb (ex-KV4FZ)