Topband: RE: D68C Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RE: D68C Topband
From: mikedev@interalpha.co.uk (Mike Devereux)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:43:25 -0000
Hi Guys,
Just a quick reminder that myself and 25 other operators leave tomorrow for
the Comoros Islands and our Dxpedition as D68C.

We have a number of experienced 160 metre operators including Don G3XTT,
Hawk SM5AQD and myself.

We will be on 160 Mtrs through the hours of darkness for three weeks
probably starting 8th Feb if all goes to plan.

We have a Titanex V160s 87 ft vertical near the waters edge for the main TX
antenna with a clear sea take off to the West, North and East. For receive
we will use two beverage antennas and three Pennants.

We hope to work as many of you as possible during that time, and will pay
attention to the limited openings and harder paths for some.

Web site and log look up http://www.dxbands.com/comoros

See you all in the pile ups !!

73's

Mike G3SED