Topband: ARRL contest conditions in Brazil

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL contest conditions in Brazil
From: py2fus@integral.com.br (Ronald Sekkel)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:06:40 -0300
Saturday night have been really amazing. Conditions to northern part of
Europe where really good and the noise floor was down to S6 for the first
time this summer (usually it's s9+). Several EU stations were 599 for a
long time. Unfortunately conditions to US were not that good, and I only
made few QSO's. I guess due to the use of receiving antennas beaming other
directions, some strong stations from US could not copy me.

I would like to say thank you to  three gentlemen who stepped aside the
contest to QSO with me: OH0PM, RW2F and CE0YEH.

73's and Dx.

Ronald J. Sekkel - PY2FUS