Topband: Visalia DX Convention

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Visalia DX Convention
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:15:38 -0800
The International DX Convention in Visalia, CA is 20-22 April 2001 and
this is an attempt to organize a Topband get-together there.

It is proposed to have a dinner get-together on Friday evening (20 April)
at one of the area restaurants and a forum get-together in one of the
meeting rooms at the convention hotel on Saturday (21 April).

All those wishing to attend, please e-mail me direct so that I can find a
restaurant in Visalia that has suitable accomodations for the group.

At the Saturday forum anyone wishing to give a short talk on interesting
160m experiences please let me know.  I don't know yet what equipment
will be available at the forum for projecting pictures, so if anyone can
bring a slide projector or a digital image (JPEG) projector, please let
me know.  Everyone bring floppies with their digital photos so that we
might be able to show them either on a projection screen or on a laptop
computer.

So far, it is known that DF2PY, W7LR and K6SE will attend.

Reply to k6se@juno.com

73, de Earl, K6SE