Topband: wkd California/mobile from Italy

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: wkd California/mobile from Italy
From: luisprk@tin.it (Luis Mansutti IV3PRK)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:22:22 +0200
What a Band !
I could'nt believe, but I just received an e-mail by KH6DX/M confirming =
our QSO on 160 meters.
It was two days ago, on March 27 at 04.57 z, right at my sunrise under =
the following solar conditions:
SF 273 - A Ind. 17 - K 3 and .... R =3D 339 !!!
The path distance is 9.838 km and the sigs were coming from the right =
direction, 321 degress.
Best 73 =20
Luis IV3PRK