Topband: Recent modifications to web page

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Recent modifications to web page
From: k0ckdennis@machlink.com (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:20:14 -0500
Hi all;

It was suggested that I make a few minor changes to my web page making =
it easier to save and find.  So, in order to try and accomodate the =
majority I have done so making the name of my page now called

K0CKD's Information Digest with the available information as secondary =
info underneath Topband Frequency Allocations etc etc.  The text =
material on the main page has also been adjusted and modified.

I hope this will be the last change and modification except for adding =
newere material and text.

For first timers not seeing my page I will make available that URL =
address at this time

http://www.machlink.com/~k0ckdennis

Thanks in advance and 73s

de K=D8CKD