Topband: New Antenna

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New Antenna
From: peter.sally@pacific.net.sg (Peter Cook)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:43:20 +0800
Folks,

I just got word that the condominium management have approved my
application for installation of a half wave dipole for 160m.

The antenna will be strung between two 20 storey tall condo blocks at a
height of 300ft in pretty clear open space (for Singapore anyway)!!

I plan to center feed with 75ohm balanced feeder to my apartment on the
10th floor and use a balun in the shack.  The main lobes should be
firing NNW and SSE.  Hope to get a few more East Coast US this season!!

Should be up in a couple of weeks,

73's

Peter 9V1PC, Singapore