Topband: 3D2CI - 160 log

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3D2CI - 160 log
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:17:35 +0000
I received this e-mail from Dianna, KB6NAN, who received these call from
Wil, K6NDV on 10 meters earlier today.  I think they are the calls from
this mornings operation.  For the record they were running 100 watts.  I
will let Wil tell you the rest of the story when he gets back.

73
Bernie

160/80 m ant are down  packing up

from Will 3d2cy  for 160   worked these

W7UT
W7LR
W7BH
K6TQ
KH6DX/M
WA5VGI
W7CB
W7RJ
KA6W
W6NK
K6VX
AA6NP
K6GNX
W6OSP
W2VJN
K6TA
N6LF
AI6L
K6SSS
NI6T
W6JTI
VK6VZ
 M NOW VIA 885     HE SAID THESE ALL WERE ROUGH GOING BUT HE WORKED EM
ALL

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of - The Daily DX - The Weekly DX - How's DX

http://www.dailydx.com