Topband: requesting help on beverage construction

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: requesting help on beverage construction
From: dwilborg@bit-net.com (Dick Wilborg)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:53:49 -0400
Hi Earl, Try the following web sites for Beverage info;
http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1138/bev-page.html
http://www.exit109.com/~kz2s/bev_arrays/

Don't waist too much time with a North Beverage. Too much auroral zone
absorption.
Great antenna for 160!  Enjoy!  73s,  Dick   W1ZC