Topband: Band Plan comments.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Band Plan comments.
From: k9uwa@arrl.net (John K9UWA)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:21:53 -0500
> > They are: "substantial justification".
> > Now, I am no lawyer, and I really don't want to try to be one, but my
> > common sense needs to ask the question this way.  Is there substantial
> > justification to utilize the lower part of the 160 meter band for SSB
> > during the few "events" per year that are World Wide in nature?

Well personally.....I hope Riley does yell if he hears any US SSB signal below
1843....
If won't take the DX stations more than 5 minutes to figure out that they have
to listen up to work
USA.....which I don't see as a problem in contests........
John k9uwa

John Goller, k9uwa
4836 Ranch Road
Leo , IN 46765