Topband: QTH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QTH
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:00:32 +0000
Fellow Top Banders,

Robin, WA6CDR and I had tenative plans to do a MS in CQ WW 160 from Herb's
place in the VI at the end of January.  However, things have arisen that
preclude us making the trip.

Below is Herb's message to me indicating that his station is available for
ARRL 160, SPDC etc.  Anyone interested, contact Herb directly at
herbs@vitelcom.net

Good luck.  Milt, N5IA