Topband: Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions
From: ve3zi@rac.ca (Roger Parsons)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:13:26 +0000 (GMT)
Am I the only one experiencing almost zero conditions
on 160m? Since the flare at the beginning of November
the band has been almost completely dead here. Just
one or two weak Europeans and weak VKs. I guess part
of the answer may be that I see my magnetic latitude
is about 59 degrees which is way more than from G3RBP
even though I am physically much further south.

All that work making my remote station and I haven't
had a chance to do a meaningful comparison test yet!

73 Roger
VE3ZI