Topband: Heard from MO

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Heard from MO
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:31:02 -0600
Although my original post was rejected I will post again.
(This time without HTML junk Sorry)
This morning for the first time in many months a heard both sides of a
couple QSO's
W8JI and VK6HD.. I was certainly hoping to work Mike but was unable to
since it was Tom's freq.
Even after moving up a little and caling for a while no luck
I also heard the 5W station for the 1st time on 160M lots of "callers" huh?
Perhaps this is an indication of good things to come from the MIDDLE of the
USA
Kansas City doesn't offer any topband advantages except Quiet in the
country.
I guess we're propagationally challenged HI. I'm sure there are many DX
that need MO.. I'm listening..
Just haven't been hearing much.. maybe that will improve.

Tom
AE9B