Topband: Medium Wave Propagation Outlook Poll

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Medium Wave Propagation Outlook Poll
From: kn4lf@hotmail.com (KN4LF, Thomas Giella)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:55:46 -0500
The response to my online poll and also via email has been overwhelmingly in
favor of continuing the forecast, thanks for the responses. By the way, per
my latest outlook issued yesterday, a powerful X3 class solar
flare erupted
at 2045 UTC today, apparently near the Sun's southeastern limb. A strong
radio blackout is in progress across sun facing regions of Earth and here in
Central Florida past sundown I'm hearing strong signal absorption on 160
meters.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF

Plant City, FL
Grid Square- EL88wx
CQ Zone 5
ITU Zone 8

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More:
http://www.kn4lf.com

Florida Meteorological & Climatic Institute:
http://64.176.157.9/sub/fmci.htm

Giella Website Designs:
http://www.giellawoodsignandwebsitedesigns.com

---