SV: Topband: condx and comments 12/28

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: Topband: condx and comments 12/28
From: oforr@online.no (Ole Forr)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 01:00:41 +0000
Conds was interesting last nighet!  I was on for about 30 minutes and worked
Tom W8JI, he had a 59+10 signal into Norway.  First NA this season.  I was
calling CQ on 1850 without any takers. (Only reported by K9HMB on the
cluster).  As I am a AM BC DX-er also I notice some interesting cx.  On 1680
I heard WJNZ Ada, MI (16-80 Jams) for the first time.  Normaly WTIR Winter
Garden, FL or WTTM Princetone,NJ dominate this channel.  On 1620 WDND South
Bend, IN was the only station, normaly WTAW College Station, TX dominate.  I
have been a BC-DX-er since 1970 (very active) and it's not often I hear
stations from MI and IN in souther Norway.  We try to be more active on 160m
SSB so listen for me.....  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

73 de LA6EIA OLE