Topband: grid announcements

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: grid announcements
From: 320057114934-0001@t-online.de (Dr. Wolf Ostwald)
Date: 29 Dec 2001 07:44 GMT
Hello reflectees !
I think a few fellows are just overreacting on the issue .
The grid for most US stns can be found on buckmaster files- does that mean all
US stns are cheating ? Most of the logging software today "remembers" data from
previous contests ( very common for VHF/UHF ) and matches grid-exchanges
automatically.
I guess that these obvious factors ought to be seen clearly before we plead
guilty for somebody innocent.
See u in the Stew       de df2py  ( JN 49 - hi- )