Topband: INRAD New Year Filter Sale!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: INRAD New Year Filter Sale!
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:17:47 -0500
Don't forget about the INRAD Happy New Year Filter Sale.

If you order a filter *today* from their secure web site you can
deduct $20.02 from the price of the filter! The order must
be place before Midnight your local time, according to
their web site.

http://www.qth.com/inrad/index.htm

I took the opportunity to order a 125 Hz 3rd IF filter for
my FT-1000MP to aid in picking signals out of the noise
on 160 meters. I'd been planning to get one for a while,
(having put the Sherwood 125 Hz filter to good use in
my old Drake R4C) but never got around to it. $20 savings
got me off my duff!

Happy New Year!

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm