Topband: Request for Update On PowerLine Internet Access

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Request for Update On PowerLine Internet Access
From: peterc@starhub.com.sg (Peter COOK John)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:35:28 +0800
Folks,

We are hearing strong rumors here in Singapore the power utility are
considering offering internet access via powerline.  As if the QRN were not
bad enough here!

Following on from the useful postings last October on this subject, I'd
appreciate any updates on experiences/ test reports etc. so we can get a
lobbying position together.

Please feel free to email me directly and I will summarise on the digest.,

73's

Peter, 9V1PC