Topband: VP8THU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VP8THU
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:54:16 +0000
George and all:

Bob said the same to K4TEA, who posted it on packet.

Given the original announcement of team objectives, lowbands were orphans
from the start. They had no intention of being all things to all men. I
think we all hoped that the presence of a competent topband operator like
Bob would tip the scales toward some lowband operation, but, alas,
apparently not.

I only need 160 and RTTY from SSI. There is still hope for RTTY, although
Sunday's RTTY operation ceased long before prop on 15 reached the West
Coast.

It's looking like a forgettable season for many of us.

Garry, NI6T