Topband: NR1DX - K3KY - Beacon DXing - Two Daves

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NR1DX - K3KY - Beacon DXing - Two Daves
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:25:29 +0000
My message about beacon DXing was not about Dave, NR1DX.  I replied to
the original post, which the moderator cut off.  My post came out after
NR1DX's.  I support NR1DX and his e-mail.  I don't want any confusion as
to which Dave I was talking about.  It was the original poster.

Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Every thing you need to know about keeping up with the latest DX news at

Editor of - The Daily DX
          - The Weekly DX
          - How's DX