Topband: western US still gud

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: western US still gud
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:00:45 +0100
hello reflectees !
despite earlier sunrise we still have good sigs in EU from the Rocky Mountain
division.W7LR had 589 and N7JW 599 sigs this am.I got fragments of a KH6
calling- but no QSO.My 3rd element is disabled at the moment as i have about 2
ft of water remaining on the antenna area and the cable is drowned.It happened
just after the PW0 and the TI9 went into the log. I am not sure whether i can
use the cable still on 160. It must be soaked by now as it was under water for
about a week.Any suggestíons ? See u at Visalia.
73 de wolf   -df2py-