Topband: HK0GU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HK0GU
From: nr1dx@tellink.net (Dave Henderson)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:07:31 +0000
Bill et all

Well I for one am glad they came up an hour earlier than what they told me
they would, earlier in the day. They were noise level copy at 0300 and
peaked here about 03:25 when I worked them. By 0400 they were pretty much
gone here in NH. At times early in the opening  they actually seemed to be
hearing Europe better than  NA

In general condx were very good last night but there was a noticeable
deterioration in signals on all DX by 0500Z no matter which way it was
coming from (EU / Africa or SA). Even XR0X who must have worked at least a
100+ Europeans had faded to noise level copy from S9 earlier

Number 135 for me since moving to New England two years ago.

Dave
NR1DX