Topband: VK9ML

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9ML
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:03:31 +0100
Hello Topbanders!

I have yet to even HEAR VK9ML on 160 meters at my
QTH. I put up a temporary 300' long Beverage that is
pointed at roughly 273 degrees (the beam heading for
VK9/M from my QTH) in an effort to be able to copy this
station. I live on a 2-1/2 acre lot and that limited how long
my antenna could be. So far, I have not yet heard VK9ML
on the 300' Beverage or on my  160 meter delta loop.

I do not need Mellish Reef on any other band so I have
not bothered to listen for them on any band, other than
160 meters. I am currently at 172 worked and 167 con-
firmed on Topband.

Good luck & good DX to all.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)...