Topband: K1B YESTERDAY and TODAY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K1B YESTERDAY and TODAY
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 18:55:50 +0100
Yesterday was the first morning I missed since they started, and their first
appearance on 160, and I kicked myself for it :)

This morning they were audible in New Hampshire, maybe Q2 to almost Q3 with
lots of static at 0850. At 0920 they were  3/479 and it only took 2 calls.
The NW Beverage was much better than the E/W bi-directional Beverage, and I
probably wouldn't have made it with the Bev. Few callers heard.

They must have been hearing well, because I'm not so loud!

73
Ted KR1G