Topband: Re: QRNN on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: QRNN on 160
From: royanjoy@ncn.net (Roy Koeppe)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:55:34 -0500
About:

"I am now in my second year of trying to get the local power company to
make it

somewhat less noisy here."  ...(etc.)

The best approach I ever found was to get past the blonde screener (if
she is reluctant, pop out your little note book and ask for her first
name, advising you'll be using it in your letter to the FCC, etc.) and
make a meeting appointment with the district manager. Ask for his help,
explaining the situation. I now have my manager's home phone
number--that's how well it worked--noise gone for the past six years.
Don't forget a sixpack for each lineman afterward, plus a letter of
commendation sent to their supervisor.

73,     Roy     K6XK/0