Topband: ET3PMW and 7X0DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ET3PMW and 7X0DX
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:15:16 -0400
If you re-read Bob's original post, I think Bob was addressing the dx, not
the stations trying to work the dx.  It's an excellent point - there were
quite a few dxpeditions this year where the ops just didn't show the
persistence on Topband that they might have and were qrv on other bands
during times when qso might have been possible on Topband.  And then there
were the ops who plugged away night after night on 160M through poor
propagation, but when the band opened for a short time, they were right
there and made the most of it.

73,
Barry  N1EU