Topband: ET3PMW QRV for EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ET3PMW QRV for EU
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:23:06 +0100
Hello All!

        Paul continues to do well with 19 stations logged last
night after 0200!  I continue to see some dupes as well as some
who I'm sure worked 9F2CW back in 1992.  If you already have
Ethiopia, please give others a chance.  I've updated the list of
stations worked below although there could be a few errors in it:

        http://users.vnet.net/btippett/et3pmw.htm

If you have a question about your QSO, please contact Paul's
manager at W7KEU@arrl.net and not me!

        Paul will try to make a special effort for Europe and
other areas this weekend.  He says "I will try and get on again
on Friday and Sat. night some time around 2100 to 2130."  He
adds that he has received W8JI's interface box for his IC-706
and can now use the K9AY loop for receiving, so that should
help with the noise on his end.

                                        73 & GL to All!

                                        Bill  W4ZV