Topband: 5H3RK

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5H3RK
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:59:05 -0300
Hi All.  Been several yrs since I was on the Topband reflector or Topband
for that matter.

**5H3RK**
Does everyone already have this worked?
I got him a few days ago running a small station here (800w to Inverted L,
top @ 50')
He called CQ for what seemed like an eternity both before and after I worked
him.
(more likely 10-15 minutes either side of the Q)(-I was doing other things
in the shack before I started calling)

I never did hear him work anyone else in NA but he was easy copy (between
the T-storms burst, hi hi)

Here's my spot on the cluster:

VE9AA      1822.8 5H3RK       DWN 2, TU QSO!              5H0255 26 Jul 2002

Anyone know what he runs?  Seems like a fair distance for summer in NA
between static crashes.

Was I lucky?

I am totally out of the Topband 'loop'.

73 de Mike VE9AA