Topband: Temporary W0AH/B on 1802.2 now

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Temporary W0AH/B on 1802.2 now
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:20:37 EDT
Tonight I'm running a 2N2222 oscillator at 15 milliwatts to my 100' shunt
fed, top loaded vertical and would appreciate reports.  I will make a better
tank circuit tomorrow and maybe get up to 40 or 50 mw output.  Next week I
will be running 100 mw on the same frequency to a 10' vertical before QSYing
to 1695 KHz (MEDFER band).  I would appreciate your reports this week and
next comparing the signal from my 100' tower this week and the 10' antenna I
will be using next week.  I'll also be putting a LOWFER beacon on the air
soon around 179 KHz.  All of this is in preparation for the low frequency ham
band we are getting sometime (soon?).
If anyone has objections to a temporary 15 mw or 50 mw beacon on 1802.2
please email me.  Hope you will look for the beacon.
Doug  W0AH  near Pikes Peak CO